Thursday - April 29, 2021
12 - 12:45pm
Ropes & Gray invites you to a conversation with Fabien Legland on the latest developments in fintech. Fabien, in a moderated discussion, will explore the impact of technology on the investment banking, asset management and private equity industries, with a focus on:
- Successfully partnering with fintech companies, and what to look for in a fintech partner
- Leveraging automation and artificial intelligence to offset fee compression
- Driving innovation within a highly regulated financial environment
- Building a tight cybersecurity framework
- What the trend toward fintech means for front and middle office asset management businesses
To explore these topics and more, Fabien will draw on his extensive experience as a fintech innovator driving cost optimization, communicating value and investing in growth.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.