Weekly highlights of what’s happening at Ropes & Gray:
- Blackstone's Strategic Capital Holdings Fund has acquired a passive, minority equity interest in middle market private equity firm Kohlberg & Company, L.P. Ropes & Gray advised Kohlberg in the strategic investment.
- In a Chicago Lawyer article titled “Growth stories: Lessons from four growing firms,” Chicago office managing partner Neill Jakobe discusses client demand, lateral hiring, internal promotions and his career at the firm.
- Also in Chicago, Ropes & Gray co-hosted the Chicago Committee’s 2018 Associate Law Firm Boot Camp, an annual event that offers diverse junior associates advice on succeeding in law.
- In a four-part series published by Law360 on corporate social responsibility compliance, a cross-practice group of Ropes & Gray attorneys examine CSR compliance topics of critical importance for in-house counsel, investors and private and public companies.
- In its latest effort to battle corruption and increase transparency, South Korea implemented the Sunshine Act. This alert written by Ropes & Gray attorneys evaluates the current regulatory landscape in Korea and offers recommendations for companies seeking to navigate through an increasingly difficult anti-corruption regime in the country.
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for legal insights and the latest firm news.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.