Ropes & Gray has been widely recognized as a leading law firm in the 2020 edition of the International Financial Law Review (IFLR) 1000, an annual guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms.
Overall, Ropes & Gray was recognized in 37 categories across Asia, the United Kingdom and the United States:
- Private equity funds (United States)
- Registered funds (United States)
- Financial services regulatory (United States)
- Private equity (United States)
- Private equity – foreign (China)
- Private equity (Hong Kong)
- Private equity funds (Hong Kong)
- Restructuring and insolvency (Hong Kong)
- Hedge funds (United States)
- M&A (United States)
- Private equity funds (United Kingdom)
- Bank lending – sponsor side (United Kingdom)
- Capital markets – High yields (United Kingdom)
- Restructuring – bond holder and fund representation (United Kingdom)
The firm also received top rankings in the following U.S. regional categories:
- Banking (Massachusetts)
- Capital markets (Massachusetts)
- M&A (Massachusetts)
- Restructuring and insolvency (Massachusetts)
- M&A (New York)
In addition to the global firm rankings, 90 lawyers were recognized as either “Market Leaders,” “Highly Regarded,” “Notable Practitioners” or “Rising Stars.”
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.