The 2021 edition of Best Lawyers in America named nine Ropes & Gray partners “Lawyer of the Year” in their practice areas. Overall, Ropes & Gray attorneys received a total of 116 listings across in Best Lawyers’ 2021 guide.
Ropes & Gray partners named 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” are:
- John B. Ayer - Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Tom N. Bulleit - Health Care Law
- Deidre J. Johnson - Antitrust Law
- The late Raj Marphatia - Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Newcomb Stillwell - Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Brien T. O’Connor - Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Loretta R. Richard - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America is based on comprehensive survey responses submitted by thousands of leading lawyers in the United States.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find our more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.