Ropes & Gray has been named as a finalist for the following recognitions in Asian Legal Business’ ALB China Law Awards 2023:
- Healthcare Law Firm of the Year
- IP Law Firm of the Year (International)
- Woman Lawyer of the Year – Katherine Wang
- M&A Deal of the Year – Midsize: Wagas Project Wonder - Sale of controlling equity stake
- M&A Deal of the Year – Premium: Baring Private Equity Asia's sale of HCP Packaging to Carlyle
The Awards recognize the best law firms, legal talents and outstanding performances of China's legal services industry across more than 40 categories. This year, the Awards received more than 1700 nominations from more than 200 law firms and in-house teams, covering multiple practice areas of China’s legal market.
Winners will be announced on May 18.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.