Ropes & Gray has been shortlisted for the following eight awards at the IFLR Europe Awards 2024:
- Debt and equity-linked deal of the year: Seagate exchangeable notes
- High yield deal of the year: Telecom Italia
- Loan deal of the year: AtlasEdge’s sustainability-linked loan facilities
- Private equity deal of the year: AP7 – HarbourVest HGPS fund
- Private equity deal of the year: Pharmathen and Partners Group / CBL Patras
- High yield team of the year
- Private equity team of the year
- US law firm of the year
IFLR's awards are unique in the market for focusing on legal innovation through dealmaking and celebrating work that improves the cross-border investment environment. This year will mark 25 years of recognising legal innovation.
The winners will be revealed at the awards ceremony held on 24 April 2024.
Stay Up To Date with Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray attorneys provide timely analysis on legal developments, court decisions and changes in legislation and regulations.
Stay in the loop with all things Ropes & Gray, and find out more about our people, culture, initiatives and everything that’s happening.
We regularly notify our clients and contacts of significant legal developments, news, webinars and teleconferences that affect their industries.