PErspectives: Private Equity Industry Insights | Spring 2021
Welcome to the Spring 2021 issue of PErspectives – our periodic publication featuring news, trends and legal developments in the private equity (PE) industry. In this issue, we look at 2021 and beyond as we explore the state of PE in a post-pandemic world and in the wake of significant political developments across the globe.
With a view to how markets are impacting PE stakeholders in a variety of industries and geographies, our contributors examine these and other probing questions:
- What should PE investors and portfolio companies expect as markets settle into a new normal post-COVID?
- How will the new U.S. administration and Brexit shape the global PE landscape?
- How are the U.S. financing markets faring after months of upheaval?
- What key trends are emerging in the telehealth sector?
- Why should asset managers consider long-hold investment strategies?
- What are some key risks and benefits from using IP in tech deals?
As always, we encourage you to submit questions or share topics of interest for future issues by clicking here.