2022 Investment Management Conference
Click here to read the full Memorandum.
Ropes & Gray’s memorandum summarizing the 2022 Investment Management Conference sponsored by the Investment Company Institute is available above. The Conference included sessions that discussed the following industry and regulatory developments, among others:
- Keynote Remarks by William A. Birdthistle, Director, Division of Investment Management, Securities and Exchange Commission and a discussion with senior Division of Investment Management personnel
- Trends in specialized products including ETFs, CEFs (including exchange-listed closed-end funds, interval funds and tender offer funds) and other investment vehicles
- The legislative outlook in an election year
- Innovations in financial offerings for retail investors
- A review of developments in mutual fund civil litigation
- Board practices and regulatory developments affecting fund directors
If you would like to discuss a specific session, or any other aspect of the conference, please contact any of the lawyers listed on the back cover of the memorandum or the Ropes & Gray lawyer with whom you regularly work.