2023 Investment Management Conference
Click here to read the full Memorandum.
Ropes & Gray’s memorandum summarizing the 2023 Investment Management Conference sponsored by the Investment Company Institute is available above. The Conference included sessions that discussed the following industry and regulatory developments, among others:
- Keynote Remarks by William A. Birdthistle, Director, Division of Investment Management, Securities and Exchange Commission and by Mark Uyeda, Commissioner, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Keeping up with the SEC’s rulemaking activity including the Liquidity, Swing Pricing and Hard Close Proposals
- Trends in alternative products including interval funds, tender offer funds, BDCs and other investment vehicles
- The evolving landscape surrounding ESG investing
- A review of developments in mutual fund civil litigation
If you would like to discuss a specific session, or any other aspect of the conference, please contact any of the lawyers listed on the back cover of the memorandum or the Ropes & Gray lawyer with whom you regularly work.