Your Web Presence: Best Practices for Hedge Fund Managers
In this increasingly digital 24/7 world, your firm’s Web site represents a critical point of contact. In the competition for hedge fund managers to attract and retain investors, the Web can provide an efficient and economical means for managers to provide information to potential, as well as current, investors.
Join us as we review the legal issues and regulatory guidelines for hedge fund managers doing business on the Web. In addition to the legal considerations, we will address business opportunities to establish an effective Web site structure and technology to obtain marketing intelligence while meeting compliance objectives—all timely topics for hedge fund managers in today's marketing environment.
- Current regulations governing marketing by registered and unregistered managers
- Guidelines to avoid general solicitation risks
- Restrictions for online information that can be accessed by the general public
- Best practices to provide informative content within regulatory constraints
- Content management opportunities to avoid stale information
- Tracking systems to gain marketing intelligence and meet compliance objectives