From the Boardroom: Venture Debt Financing a Life Sciences Company
Veteran life sciences professionals provided an insider’s perspective on key considerations in venture debt financing for a life sciences company. Our panel of insiders weighed in on important questions, including:
When is it the right time?
What are the dilution considerations vs. equity financing?
What are the complexities associated with syndicated deals?
Should venture debt be part of an overall financing strategy?
A wine reception followed, sponsored by Silicon Valley Bank.
Confirmed Speakers included:
- David Clapper - CEO, Minerva Surgical, Inc.
- Ron Eastman - Managing Director, Essex Woodlands Health Ventures
- Caroline Loewy - CFO, Tobira Therapeutics
- Amy Olson - Senior Finance Attorney, Ropes & Gray LLP
- Pete Scott - Head of Life Sciences, Silicon Valley Bank