From the Boardroom: Accessing Corporate Venture Capital in Life Sciences
Please join us for an insider’s perspective on the state of corporate
venture capital in the life sciences industry. Our panel of experts will
discuss strategies for accessing this important source of funding and
provide their perspective on how corporate VCs work with portfolio
companies and position them for success.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Barbara Dalton - Vice President, Venture Capital, Pfizer Inc.
- William Facteau - Chairman, President & CEO of EarLens Corporation
- Simon Greenwood - Genentech Investment Director, Roche Venture Fund
- Hank Plain - General Partner of Lightstone Ventures
- Brad Vale - Head of Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org