Ropes & Gray Partner to Discuss Anti-Corruption Initiatives in Mexico
On Sept. 18, Ropes & Gray partner Nicholas Berg (Chicago) will review Mexico’s new National Anti-Corruption System during a roundtable discussion on the importance of citizen participation in the fight against corruption in Mexico. The discussion will be held at Club de Industriales in Mexico City.
See below for more information.
- Roberto Hernández García, President, Anti-Corruption Commission, ICC México and COMAD Managing Partner
Message from ICC México Chair:
- María Fernanda Garza, President, ICC México
- Diego Sierra, Vice President, Anti-Corruption Commission, ICC México and Partner at Von Wobeser y Sierra
- Samantha Barrett Badlam, Counsel at Ropes & Gray
- Maria Elena Morera, President, Causa en Comun and member of the Senate's Selection Committee of the members of the Committee of Citizen Participation
- Jacqueline Peschard, President, Committee of Citizen Participation