Ryan Rohlfsen to Present at 11th Annual A.C.E.S. Compliance Summit
Litigation & enforcement partner Ryan Rohlfsen, a former trial attorney in the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Enforcement Unit of the U.S. Department of Justice Criminal Division’s Fraud Section, will discuss anti-bribery and corruption and international trade at Momentum’s 11th annual A.C.E.S. Compliance Summit, which is attended by compliance officers, general counsel and international trade executives.
At the summit, held April 17 – 18 in Tysons Corner, Virginia, Mr. Rohlfsen will moderate a roundtable featuring the following panelists:
- Kristofer Readling, Enforcement Division, Office of Foreign Assets Control | U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Tracy Price, Deputy Chief, FCPA Unit, Enforcement Division | U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Philip Kuhn, Senior Special Agent, Office of Export Enforcement, Washington Field Office, Bureau of Industry and Security | U.S. Department of Commerce
- Tarek Helou, Assistant Chief, FCPA Unit, Fraud Section, Criminal Division | U.S. Department of Justice
- Marissa Cloutier, Compliance Specialist, Office of Defense Trade Controls Compliance, Bureau of Political-Military Affairs | U.S. Department of State