Life Sciences Quarterly: Using Data to Build a More Effective Compliance Program
Please join a panel discussion on how to build an effective compliance program, using data related to specific areas of risk for life science organizations. This session will focus on findings from a recent, in-depth global survey of 300 senior executives that set out to examine how companies are using data and behavioral sciences to drive ethical decision-making.
December 5, 2018
8:00am Registration and Breakfast
300 Technology Square, Cambridge
- Alison Fethke, Counsel, Ropes & Gray
- Susan Holleran, Chief Compliance Officer and Vice President, Internal Audit, Waters Corporation
- Amanda Raad, Partner, Ropes & Gray
- Jennifer Santos, Head of Global Operations, Office of Business Integrity & Ethics, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Mimi Yang, Partner, Ropes & Gray
Life Sciences Quarterly is a quarterly seminar series developed for Ropes & Gray’s life sciences clients. We will bring you the insights of Ropes & Gray attorneys, speakers from government and industry, and other professionals as they examine key developments, issues and trends affecting the life sciences industry.