Ropes & Gray Cross-Office Team Presents at 2020 Korea IP Summer Forum Webinar
A cross-office team of Ropes & Gray attorneys presented at a webinar titled “2020 Korea IP Summer Forum” hosted by Korea Corporate Legal Affairs Association on August 27.
Webinar attendees included 42 representatives and in-house counsel from Korean conglomerates and leading multinational companies.
The discussions were moderated by Seoul office managing partner William Kim and included panel topics addressing:
- U.S. Patent Litigation & Non-Practicing Entity (NPE) Trends presented by IP litigation partners Steven Pepe (New York) and Scott McKeown (Washington, D.C.)
- Strategic Deals & Patent Technology Transaction Trends hosted by IP transactions partners David McIntosh and Ed Kelly (both of Boston)
- Key IP Issues for Patent License and Commercialization Agreement presented by IP transactions partner Violetta Kokolus and associate Christopher Han (both of New York)
- U.S. IPO Public Offering & Intellectual Property Due Diligence Common Issues hosted by IP transactions partners Melissa Rones and Regina Penti (both of Boston)
- Patent Infringement Litigation and Damage Calculation Practice presented by IP litigation partners James Davis and David Chun (both of Silicon Valley) and,
- The Evolving Regulatory Landscape and Updates on China Patent Law hosted by life sciences regulatory & compliance partner Katherine Wang (Shanghai)