Ropes & Gray Partners to Moderate Panels at Private Equity Conferences at Columbia, Harvard and the University of Chicago Booth Business Schools
Ropes & Gray private equity partners Carolyn Vardi, Scott Abramowitz, Christian Westra and Neill Jakobe as well as leveraged finance partner Gregory Bauer will be moderating panels at upcoming private equity conferences at Columbia Business School, Harvard Business School and the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Carolyn Vardi and Scott Abramowitz will be moderating panels on Friday, February 4, at the Columbia Business School Private Equity Conference hosted by the Private Equity Club. The Columbia conference schedule is here.
Christian Westra will be moderating a panel on Saturday, February 5, at the Harvard Business School Venture Capital & Private Equity (VCPE) Conference hosted by the VCPE Club. The Harvard conference schedule is here.
Neill Jakobe and Greg Bauer will be moderating a panel on Friday, March 4, at the BPOC Private Equity Conference hosted by the Chicago Booth Private Equity Group and the Polsky Center at the University of Chicago. The BPOC schedule is here.
- Columbia PE Conference (Friday, February 4):
- Scott Abramowitz - Growth Equity Panel: 10:30am–11:20am ET
- Carolyn Vardi - Fireside Chat: 12:40pm–1:20pm ET
Harvard VCPE Conference (Saturday, February 5):
- Christian Westra - Investing in Inclusive Economies Panel: 11:00am–11:50am ET
- Chicago Booth PE Conference (Friday, March 4):
- Neill Jakobe and Greg Bauer - Recent Trends in PE & Finance Panel: 11:15am–12:00pm CT