Digital Health Co-Leads Present at Webinar on Digital Health Dealmaking
Kellie Combs and Megan Baca, co-leads of Ropes & Gray’s Digital Health group, represented Ropes & Gray at a March 1 webinar titled “Digital Health Dealmaking by Biopharma and Tech: An Innovation Match Made in Heaven?” The webinar explored partnership strategies between biopharmaceutical and technology companies as well as the key opportunities and challenges associated with digital health innovation deals.
Key topics included:
- Recent trends in digital health innovation
- Notable recent biopharma-tech partnerships
- Nuts-and-bolts deal considerations for a successful digital health partnership
- Ensuring value for stakeholders in digital health deals
- Measuring success in digital health commercial initiatives
- Bridging the gap between biopharma, tech and digital health players
The webinar panel featured Megan Baca, John Vaughan (Lead Product Counsel, Verily), Chris Kirby (General Counsel, PathAI) and Deb Pfennig (Vice President of Business Development, Diagnostics and Enabling Technologies, Janssen), and was moderated by Kellie Combs.
A recording of the discussion can be viewed here.