The American Lawyer: Ropes & Gray is the “Best of the Best”
Ranks #2 on the Publication’s Prestigious A-List
Ropes & Gray ranked number two on The American Lawyer’s A-List, marking the fifth consecutive year the firm has placed number one, two or three. A-List recognition is one of the legal industry’s most coveted honors. Only 20 U.S. firms make the list each year, and earning a spot shows that a firm excels in its commitment to its clients, lawyers and communities.
This marks the 11th consecutive year the firm has made the prestigious list, which measures firms across multiple dimensions, including firm performance, pro bono, racial diversity, associate satisfaction and gender equity.
“Our ranking on the A-List is a testament to Ropes & Gray’s market impact and our commitment to practice with purpose,” said chair Julie Jones. “Our longevity on this elite list underscores the consistency with which we serve our clients, communities and each other. We are proud to be honored.”
Ropes & Gray’s ranking on the A-List is the latest in a series of honors the firm has received in 2021, including:
- “Corporate Practice of the Year – Health Care” from The American Lawyer, highlighting Ropes & Gray’s prominent place as one of the world’s leading law firms for health care and life sciences.
- A top ranking on The American Lawyer’s Pro Bono Scorecard, including a top-10 ranking for “International Pro Bono.”
- Being recognized on Working Mother magazine’s annual “Best Law Firms for Women” list honoring law firms that use best practices for hiring, retaining, promoting and developing women lawyers.
- Receiving 65 practice rankings in the Chambers USA 2021 guide, including being named “Health Care Law Firm of the Year.”
- Garnering rankings in 34 practice areas in The Legal 500 United States 2021.
Read more about Ropes & Gray’s culture and commitment in “Practice with Purpose.”