Ropes & Gray Receives High Rankings from UK Legal 500 2013
On September 25, The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2013, a global directory of leading law firms, recognized Ropes & Gray’s London office and lawyers in its rankings and editorial commentary.
The firm had new or improved rankings in six areas; in total, Ropes & Gray was ranked in 10 practice areas, with 20 attorneys recommended or highly recommended as leaders in their field.
The firm received rankings in the following categories:
- Corporate & Commercial – Corporate Tax
- Corporate & Commercial – Financial Services Non-Contentious/Regulatory
- Corporate & Commercial – M&A: Upper Mid-Market & Premium Deals £250m+
- Corporate & Commercial – Private Equity Transactions
- Finance – Acquisition Finance
- Finance – Bank Lending: Investment Grade Debt & Syndicated Loans
- Finance – Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Finance – High Yield
- Finance – Investment Funds – Private Funds
- Real Estate – Commercial Property