International Financial Law Review Shortlists Ropes & Gray for Six Asia-Pacific Awards
International Financial Law Review has shortlisted Ropes & Gray for six awards as part of the 2019 IFLR Asia-Pacific Awards.
The nominations include:
- Private Equity Deal of the Year
- Advent International / Serta China and partnership with King Koil China
- Bain Capital-led consortium / Toshiba Memory Corporation
- Restructuring Deal of the Year
- Global A&T Electronics
- Private Equity Law Firm of the Year
- Restructuring Law Firm of the Year
- U.S. Law Firm of the Year
The IFLR Asia-Pacific Awards celebrate legally innovative teams and deals in the region. Winners will be announced at a ceremony held on Mar. 7 in Hong Kong.
For more information about Ropes & Gray’s Asia Pacific practices click here.