Best Lawyers in America 2021 Names Nine Ropes & Gray Partners “Lawyer of the Year”
The 2021 edition of Best Lawyers in America named nine Ropes & Gray partners “Lawyer of the Year” in their practice areas. Overall, Ropes & Gray attorneys received a total of 116 listings across in Best Lawyers’ 2021 guide.
Ropes & Gray partners named 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” are:
- John B. Ayer - Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Marc J. Bloostein - Trusts and Estates
- Tom N. Bulleit - Health Care Law
- Deidre J. Johnson - Antitrust Law
- The late Raj Marphatia - Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Scott A. McKeown - Patent Law
- Newcomb Stillwell - Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Brien T. O’Connor - Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Loretta R. Richard - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America is based on comprehensive survey responses submitted by thousands of leading lawyers in the United States.