Chambers Asia-Pacific 2022 Recognizes Ropes & Gray as a Leading Law Firm in Asia
Chambers Asia-Pacific, one of the leading legal directories of top global law firms, released its 2022 rankings on Dec. 16, recognizing Ropes & Gray once again as a leading law firm in the Asia-Pacific region. The firm was ranked in nine practice categories, with its lawyers earning five individual rankings.
Client feedback praised Ropes & Gray for its "international perspectives with in-depth local knowledge and expertise,” and for being “exceptionally helpful in our M&A process” as a “reliable legal adviser that has both commercial acumen as well as a strong legal mindset.”
Ropes & Gray was recognized in the following categories:
- Banking & Finance - Asia Pacific
- Corporate/M&A & Private Equity - Asia Pacific
- Intellectual Property - Asia Pacific
- Investment Funds: Private Equity - Asia Pacific
- Life Sciences - Asia Pacific
- Banking & Finance: International - Japan
- Corporate/M&A: International - Japan
- Corporate/M&A: International Firms - South Korea
- Intellectual Property: International Firms - South Korea
Ropes & Gray’s full Asia-Pacific Chambers rankings can be reviewed here. Chambers upcoming China-only guide is due for release in January 2022.
Ropes & Gray’s Asia offices have garnered global recognition for advising an array of clients on complex legal matters in the region. Read more here.