Managing Intellectual Property Honors Six Ropes & Gray Attorneys as 2022 IP Stars: Hannah England (Freeman) Named to Top 250 Women in IP List
Managing Intellectual Property named IP transactions partner Hannah England (Freeman) to its 2022 “Top 250 Women in IP.” The list recognizes senior female IP practitioners in private practice from more than 30 jurisdictions worldwide who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year.
Hannah and five other Ropes & Gray partners were honored in the 2022 edition of IP Stars. The annual guide ranks lawyers based on research conducted by Managing IP.
The firm’s 2022 IP Stars include:
- Edward Black – Transactions Star
- Hannah England (Freeman) – Transactions Star and Top 250 Women in IP
- Geoffrey Lin – Patent Star China
- David McIntosh – Transactions Star
- Scott McKeown – Patent Star
- Steven Pepe – Patent Star