Daniel Clayman is an associate in Ropes & Gray's corporate and leveraged finance groups. Daniel represents domestic and international clients in a variety of domestic, cross-border and global corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments. His practice also includes advising private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies and public companies in a broad range of financing transactions, including acquisition financings, syndicated credit facilities, asset-based financings, second lien credit facilities and high-yield bond offerings.
- Represented Immucor, a portfolio company of TPG Capital and a provider of transfusion and transplantation diagnostic products, in its $2 billion acquisition by Werfen.
- Advised Surgery Partners, a Bain Capital portfolio company and a leading publicly-held healthcare services firm, in connection with multiple financing transactions.
- Represented GI Partners in connection with the financing for its $1.05 billion acquisition of Atlas Technical Consultants, a leading provider of infrastructure and environmental solutions.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in its acquisition of Pixelle Specialty Solutions, a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty papers and sustainable packaging, from Lindsay Goldberg.
- Represented Bounteous, Inc., a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, in its acquisition of Hathway, Inc., a digital marketing company that works primarily with national restaurant brands.
- Represented TPG Capital in connection with the debt financing for the acquisition of Nintex, a workflow automation company.
- Represented Charlesbank Capital Partners in connection with the debt financing for its majority investment in Accordion, a private equity-focused financial and technology consulting firm.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in connection with the debt financing for the acquisition of Alacrity Solutions, a full end-to-end service provider that offers insurance claims, repair and recovery solutions.
- Represented Sycamore Partners in connection with the debt financing for the acquisition of Goddard Systems, a leader in the premium early childcare and education market.
- Represented Silver Lake in connection with the debt financing for the acquisition of Planning & Zoning Resource Company, the nation’s oldest established zoning data firm.
- Represented Gauge Capital in connection with the debt financing for its majority investment in Centegix, a provider of location-aware emergency communications.