Kate Donohue joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2021. During law school, Kate advocated for state and federal legislation as a clinical student in the Columbia Law Health Justice Advocacy Clinic and was an editor for The Columbia Journal of Law & the Arts. Kate also served as a teaching assistant for Professor Katherine Franke and Professor Mavis Fowler-Williams, and she spent a semester as an intern on the legal team at Glossier.
- Radius Pharmaceuticals, a wholly owned subsidiary of Radius Health, Inc., a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on bone health, in the sale of a portion of its royalty and commercial milestone stream in elacestrant to DRI Healthcare.
- Atomwise, an AI drug discovery company, in a strategic transaction with Sanofi involving potential payments totaling $1.2 billion.
- BPEA EQT in its $1.25 billion acquisition of IMG Academy from Endeavor.
- Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp. II in its $4.5 billion business combination with Cvent, developer of a cloud-based enterprise event management platform.
- Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp. III in its $400 million IPO.
- KKR Acquisition Holdings I Corp. in its $1.38 billion IPO.
- Represents various venture capital, institutional and strategic investors in venture and growth equity investments.