Nathalie Dabrowski joined Ropes & Gray in 2022 as a law clerk in the firm’s strategic transactions practice group. Her work primarily focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Nathalie was an associate at a top-tier law firm in Australia, where she engaged in private and public mergers and acquisitions acting on behalf of domestic and international corporate clients across a range of different industries. During this time, Nathalie worked on multi-jurisdictional transactions across Asia Pacific, the United States, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
Nathalie is admitted to practice as a solicitor in Victoria, Australia and is seeking admission in California.
- Advised Ava Risk Group (ASX: AVA) on its divestment of its services division, Ava Global DMCC.*
- Advised Tyro Payments Limited (ASX: TYR) on its acquisition of Medipass Solutions Pty Ltd.*
- Assisted the team that advised M&G Real Estate and CIC on their A$300 million acquisition of Investa's 25% interest in the Beta Trust, owner of Telstra's Sydney headquarters located at 400 George Street, Sydney.*
- Assisted the team that advised HEINEKEN on its acquisition of the intellectual property and other assets of the Bonamy's, Little Green and Strongbow ciders businesses and the Stella Artois and Beck's beer businesses in Australia.*
- Assisted the team that advised Chevron Australia Downstream Pty Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, on A$425 million acquisition of Puma Energy (Australia) Holdings Pty Ltd through a competitive bid process, signaling Chevron's re-entry into the Australian petroleum market.*
- Assisted the team that advised TYO-listed Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd. on its A$3.8 billion acquisition of ASX-listed DuluxGroup Ltd by way of scheme of arrangement.*