Priyambada Das joined the Ropes & Gray finance group in London in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Priyambada practiced banking & finance law in India with some of the leading Indian law firms.
Priyambada has worked on a variety of finance law matters including bond issuances, structured financing, term loan and infrastructure, projects and general corporate financing.
Priyambada has earned an LL.B. degree from NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad, India where she graduated at the top of her class. She has an LL.M. degree from Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts. The focus of her LL.M. was on Commercial Transaction (Secured Credit Transactions), Bankruptcy, Corporate Reorganization and Business Valuation and Strategy Analysis.
- Advised Altice USA on the issuance of $2.05 billion senior guaranteed notes due 2029 by its subsidiary CSC Holdings. The proceeds from the issuance were utilised to prepay CSC Holdings' term loans maturing in 2025 and 2026, further extending the maturities on Altice USA's debt
- Advised VodafoneZiggo on its debut “green bonds”, €700 million vendor financing notes issued by an orphan SPV in accordance with VodafoneZiggo’s newly established Green Bond Framework
- Advised Liberty Latin America in connection with the SPV-structure offering of $820 million senior secured notes
- Advised CSC Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of Altice USA, in connection with offerings of $1.5 billion of senior secured notes and of $500 million of senior notes
- Advised Altice France in connection with offering of $2.5 billion and €400 million senior secured notes
Ropes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).