Andrew Flynn is an associate in the corporate department. He focuses his practice primarily on transactional matters, advising private equity firms, their portfolio companies and other strategic investors in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and minority investments. Andrew also regularly advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on general corporate governance and transactional tax matters.
Prior to receiving his law license, Andrew worked at a firm advising closely held family businesses on tax and corporate governance matters. During law school, Andrew served as an extern at the East Bay Community Law Center and at the California Court of Appeal, as well as an editor for Ecology Law Quarterly. Prior to law school, Andrew worked for a national environmental nonprofit organization advising state and local governments on public financing.
Andrew is actively involved in the firm’s pro bono program and as a volunteer in his community.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its sale of Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness franchise group.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its acquisition of Service Minds, a provider of electrical, plumbing and HVAC services.
- Represented Audax Private Equity in its acquisition of Monarch Landscaping Companies, a Los Angeles-based commercial landscape management firm.
- Represented Audax Private Equity in its acquisition of Alliance Ground International, a provider of specialized services to the aviation industry.
- Represented Domino's Pizza, Inc. on an offering under its whole-business securitization.
- Represented Gauge Capital in its acquisition of Craftable.
- Represented GI Partners in its take private acquisition of Atlas Technical Consultants.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in its acquisition of SMTC Corporation.
- Represented TPG Capital in its sale of Creative Artists Agency, Hollywood’s iconic talent agency.
- Represented TPG Capital in its acquisition of ClaimsXten, Change Healthcare's claims payment and editing business.
- Represented TPG Capital and WellSky Corporation in WellSky’s add-on acquisition of Curaspan Health Group, a healthcare IT company.
- Represented TPG Growth in its sale of Implantable Provider Group, a provider of surgical cost management solutions.
- Represented TPG Growth in its acquisition of Implantable Provider Group, a provider of surgical cost management solutions.
- Represented Genstar Capital and Tekni-Plex in Tekni-Plex's add-on acquisitions of Grupo Phoenix, a manufacturer of packaging products.
- Represented Genstar Capital and Tekni-Plex in Tekni-Plex’s add-on acquisition of Seisa Medical, a contract manufacturer of medical devices and specialty components.
- Represented Genstar Capital and Tekni-Plex in Tekni-Plex's add-on acquisition of Keyes Packaging Group, a manufacturer of consumer food packaging.
- Represented Genstar Capital and Tekni-Plex in Tekni-Plex's add-on acquisition of M-Industries, a packaging manufacturer.