Lisa Folkerth is an associate in the firm’s securities and public companies group. Her practice focuses on transactional matters, representing clients in connection with capital markets transactions, private financings, mergers & acquisitions and other strategic transactions. In addition, Lisa regularly advises clients on securities law reporting and compliance obligations, corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm in 2020, Lisa was a corporate associate in the New York office of another premier U.S. law firm where she represented clients in the mergers & acquisitions and capital markets and corporate governance practice groups.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the $1.34 billion registered follow-on offering of common stock of Moderna, Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company pioneering mRNA therapeutics and vaccines to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
- Represented the underwriters in the $181.5 million initial public offering of Entrada Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company aiming to transform the lives of patients by aiming to become the world’s foremost intracellular therapeutics company.
- Represented Acceleron Pharma Inc., a leading biopharmaceutical company in the discovery, development, and commercialization of TGF-beta superfamily therapeutics to treat serious and rare diseases, in connection with its $517.5 million registered follow-on offering of common stock.
- Represented LianBio, a biotechnology company dedicated to bringing innovative medicines to patients in China and other major Asian markets, in its $325 million initial public offering.
- Represented the underwriters in the $160.0 million initial public offering of Acumen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a novel disease-modifying approach to the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Represented the underwriters in the $82.5 million initial public offering and $66.4 million follow-on offering of Codiak BioSciences, Inc., a clinical-stage company focused on pioneering the development of exosome-based therapeutics as a new class of medicines.
- Represented Longview Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company sponsored by Glenview Capital Management, LLC, in its $1.5 billion merger with Butterfly Network, Inc., an innovative digital health company.
- Represented Tronox Holdings plc in its refinancing of certain of its outstanding indebtedness with a global $1.3 billion term loan and revolving credit facility and $1 billion of senior unsecured notes.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the $400 million, $800 million and $700 million private placements of senior notes of Blackstone Secured Lending Fund.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the $250 million initial public offering of KL Acquisition Corp, a special purpose acquisition company.
- Represented CyrusOne Inc., an REIT that specializes in highly reliable enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties, in connection with its $570 million registered offering of common stock.*
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the $900 million registered senior notes offering of Trimble Inc., a leading provider technology solutions.*
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with the $300 million 144A/Reg. S high-yield senior secured notes offering of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc., the second largest distributor of residential and non-residential roofing materials in the United States.*
- Represented DHT Holdings, Inc., an independent operator of a fleet of crude oil tankers, in connection with its $125 million privately negotiated exchanges of existing convertible senior notes and concurrent placement of new convertible senior notes.*
- Represented a public company client in connection with the registered underwritten secondary offering of its common stock.*
- Ongoing representation of public company clients in connection with securities law and corporate governance matters.
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray