Marc Feldhamer joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 in the private equity group, where he helps the group develop, retain and share information and best practices and keeps the group updated on legal developments. Marc has over ten years’ experience as a business lawyer representing companies and private equity funds in connection with merger and acquisitions and other transactions, including leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, add-on acquisitions, agreements among investors, corporate restructurings and exit transactions.
- Represented Clarion Partners in its $3.2 billion 2015 acquisition of Gables Residential.
- Represented AEA Investors its acquisition of Fluid Flow Products.
- Represented Alliance Time in its recapitalization.
- Represented AEA Investors its acquisition of Galco Industrial Electronics.
- Represented a leading global investment banking firm in its acquisition of an investment management and research company specializing in smart beta investing.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its $735 million acquisition of NuSil Technology.
- Represented AEA Investors in its sale of Phillips Pet Food to Thomas H. Lee Partners.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its $450 million acquisition of SNL Financial.
- Represented Phillips Pet Food in its acquisition of PFX Pet Supply.