Mike Feblowitz joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2021 and practices in the private capital transactions group. Mike primarily represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with a broad range of transactions. He is actively involved in the firm’s pro bono program and sports law industry group.
During law school, Mike was a judicial intern to the Honorable George A. O'Toole Jr. at the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and served as a senior editor for the Boston College Law Review. He also worked as an intern with the Boston College athletics department and received first place in the Sports Lawyers Association's annual law student writing competition. Prior to law school Mike, worked as an expert witness recruiter.
- Represented Bain Capital in its acquisition of Dessert Holdings and subsequent add-on acquisition of Steven Charles.
- Assisted in the representation of McAfee Corp. throughout its $14 billion sale to a private equity consortium.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in its sale of Masergy, a pioneer in software-defined networking (SDN) and cloud platforms for global enterprises, to Comcast Business.
- Advised Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp., a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, in its merger with SGHC Limited, the parent company of leading online sports betting and gaming business Betway.
- Represented Charlesbank Capital Partners in its strategic investment in Bridgepointe Technologies, a leading IT strategy firm serving midmarket and enterprise customers.