Eamon Gallagher is an associate in Ropes & Gray's private equity group. Eamon trained at the firm's London office and gained experience in the asset management, finance and private equity departments. Eamon also spent six months on secondment to the firm's Hong Kong office, where he worked in the finance group.
Eamon's experience includes acting for private equity investors and portfolio companies on M&A transactions as well as advising on general corporate law and governance issues.
In 2021, Eamon spent six months on secondment to GHO Capital Partners, a specialist investor in global healthcare, where he acted as a member of the in-house legal team.
- Advised Astorg on the demerger of Fastmarkets from Delinian, formerly known as Euromoney Institutional Investor plc
- Advised Matrix, a market-leading workforce technology and services platform and portfolio company of Bridgepoint Development Capital, on its acquisition of employment screening business Security Watchdog from business process services group Capita
- Advised 3i Group plc on its investment in Digital Barriers, a leading provider of IoVT (Internet of Video Things) surveillance and security products
- Advised TPG, a leading global alternative asset management firm, on its investment into Musixmatch, a leading global music data platform
- Advised Oakley Capital on the sale of Oakley Capital Private Equity III’s stake in TechInsights, an information services platform for the microelectronics sector
- Advised Humble Group AB – a Swedish food-tech and FMCG-group supplying the next generation of products that are good for people and the planet – on its up to SEK 1.384 billion acquisition of Solent Global Limited, a leading international supplier of healthy foods and personal care products
- Advised Avista Capital Partners on its joint acquisition with VHC Investco of Vision Healthcare, one of Europe’s fastest-growing omni-channel and direct-to-consumer health care companies
- Advised Envision Pharma Group, a portfolio company of GHO Capital Partners, on its acquisition of Two Labs, an industry-leading provider of integrated and customized commercial solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector
- Advised Northpond Ventures in connection with its Series A investment in Ori Biotech, a London- and Philadelphia based innovator in cell and gene therapy manufacturing
- Advised GHO Capital Partners on its acquisition (alongside the existing Envision management team and employees) of a majority stake in Envision Pharma Group, a leading technology-enabled scientific communications company