Justin practices in the finance group with a focus on leveraged finance transactions and fund level financings. He advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, as well as public companies, in a broad range of financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, ABL facilities, second lien credit facilities, preferred equity issuances and high-yield bond offerings. Justin also has experience advising fund clients on a variety of fund level financings, including subscription facilities, NAV facilities and management company lines to investment advisors.
- Advises a wide variety of equity, debt and real estate funds on fund level facilities, including the following clients:
- Angelo Gordon & Co.
- Aquiline Capital Partners
- Bain Capital
- Hamilton Lane
- H.I.G. Capital
- Advised NFP Corp., a Madison Dearborn Partners portfolio company, in numerous financing transactions including its $2.25 billion refinancing and several high yield bond offerings.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in connection with senior secured financings for several of its investments in a number of food and beverage, health and beauty, and other consumer products companies, including Hempz, Radiance Holdings, Backcountry.com, Super Star Car Wash and American Technologies.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of Super Star Car Wash and in its subsequent acquisition of Wave Wash, express conveyor car wash operators.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in connection with financing for its acquisition of the distribution business of Avient Corp., a global provider of sustainable and specialized material solutions.
- Represented Evergreen Coast Capital in connection with their senior secured financings for their investment in WorkForce Software, a company that provides enterprise and mid-sized organizations with cloud workforce management solutions.
- Represented Genstar Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of Tekni-Plex, a developer of highly engineered products, including medical tubing and compounds and specialty food packaging.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe with obtaining debt financing for its recapitalization of US Anesthesia Partners and subsequent acquisitions by USAP.