Jonathan joined Ropes & Gray in 2017 as an associate in the corporate department. While in law school, Jonathan served as a notes editor for the NYU Journal of International Law and Politics. Jonathan also participated in the Brennan Center Public Policy Advocacy Clinic.
Prior to law school, Jonathan earned a graduate degree at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Represents Tecomet, Inc., together with certain of its affiliates, in the refinancing of its approximately $1 billion capital structure, including through the provision of a new revolving credit facility and privately placed first-lien term loan. Tecomet is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of orthopedic, robotic assisted, and minimally invasive surgical products, as well as precision components for the aerospace and defense industry.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners and portfolio company Super Star Car Wash in its acquisition of Wave Wash, an express conveyor car wash operator.
- Represented Harvard Management Company, the investment adviser for the Harvard University endowment, in evaluating, negotiating and structuring real estate, timber and natural resource investments.
- Regularly represents Sands Capital Ventures and other institutional investors in various venture and growth capital equity investments.
- Represented Acushnet Holdings Corp., the parent of Titleist and Footjoy, in its $28.7 million acquisition of KJUS, a premium global ski and golf sportswear company.
- Represented underwriters in the $72 million initial public offering of Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc.
- Represented Advent International in connection with its sale of Genoa Healthcare, the leading behavioral health specialty pharmacy company in the United States.
- Represented Cove Hill Partners in its investment in SpareFoot, the world's largest online self-storage marketplace, and SpareFoot's simultaneous acquisition of SiteLink, a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the self-storage industry.