Lindsey is an associate in the firm's derivatives and commodities and private funds regulatory groups. Lindsey focuses her derivatives practice on over-the-counter and public market derivatives for private equity funds, hedge funds, registered funds and corporate entities. She also provides advice on derivatives compliance issues under Dodd Frank. In addition, Lindsey routinely advises registered investment advisers on compliance with the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
- Provides advice to private equity funds, hedge funds and registered investment funds on OTC derivatives documentation and compliance, including ISDAs, MSFTAs, prime brokerage arrangements and clearing arrangements.
- Advises private and registered funds on bespoke derivatives investments (i.e., stakebuilding TRS) and public market derivatives transactions, including accelerated share repurchases, capped calls and bond hedges.
- Advises sponsors to private equity funds on interest rate and currency derivatives transactions, including deal contingent products for hedging currency and interest rate exposure at entry and exit of an investment.
- Advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on loan-linked interest rate hedging.
- Advises leading international registered investment advisers to venture capital funds, private equity and hedge funds on compliance with the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.