Rachel Lehman is an associate in the firm’s capital markets and governance group. Her practice focuses on capital markets transactions, private financings, mergers & acquisitions and other strategic transactions. As part of her practice, Rachel regularly advises clients on securities law reporting and compliance obligations, corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
- Represented the underwriters in $172.5 million and $100.0 million follow-on offerings of Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Represented Cabot Corp. in the issuance of $450 million of its 5.000% senior notes.
- Represented the underwriters in the $82.5 million initial public offering and $66.4 million follow-on offering of Codiak BioSciences, Inc.
- Represented Provention Bio, Inc. in a $60.0 million private investment in public equity (PIPE) transaction.
- Represented the underwriters in the $1.8 billion initial public offering of Nuvei Corporation.
- Represented the underwriters in the $249.9 million initial public offering of Cullinan Oncology, Inc.
- Represented Transmedics Group, Inc. in its $65.8 million follow-on offering.
- Represented the underwriters in the initial public offerings for multiple SPACs, including Reinvent Technology Partners, Ares Acquisition Corp. and Montes Archimedes Acquisition Corp.
- Ongoing representation of public company clients in connection with securities law and corporate governance matters.