Marc Migliazzo advises private equity sponsors and companies on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and restructurings.
Marc also represents private equity funds, growth funds, venture funds and institutional investors (including funds of funds, endowments, pension funds, private foundations and family offices) in transactions involving private investment funds, including co-investment funds, secondary transactions, continuation funds, fund recapitalizations and spin-outs.
In addition, Marc routinely advises clients on joint ventures, minority investments, venture capital transactions and related corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Marc worked as an investment banker, advising companies, financial sponsors and entrepreneurs on mergers and acquisitions. He was based in Paris for six years.
Leveraged Buyouts and M&A
- Advises private equity funds in connection with leveraged buyouts, non-control investments and other strategic transactions
- Represents public and private companies on M&A, add-on acquisitions and sale transactions
Private Fund Investments and Liquidity Solutions
- Advises private equity sponsors and investors in connection with co-invest, warehouse and single-asset funds
- Represents sponsors and investors in liquidity transactions, including single-asset and multiple-asset continuation vehicles, fund recapitalizations and fund restructurings, and other secondary transactions
- Serves on the Indigenous Rights Subcommittee of the Law Firm Antiracism Alliance
- Has represented numerous low-income families facing eviction in Boston Housing Court and other housing issues through the Volunteer Lawyers Project and Massachusetts Legal Clinic for the Homeless