Facundo Nazur is an associate in the finance group. Before joining Ropes & Gray, Facundo worked as an international associate at a leading U.S. firm in New York, where he focused on capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, and banking. He obtained an LL.M. from Harvard Law School.
Facundo has also worked for over four years in the corporate department of a leading Argentine law firm in Buenos Aires, where he advised on a wide range of transactional matters. His experience includes a variety of equity and debt offerings, corporate reorganizations, term loan financings, and liability management transactions. He received a law degree as the top student in his class from the National University of Tucuman and obtained a Master's degree in Corporate Law at Austral University in Argentina.
- Advised Liberty Servicios Fijos LY, a subsidiary of Liberty Latin America, on a $450 million financing package provided by IDB Invest (including the issuance of Reg S/144A $400 million Sustainability-Linked Senior Secured Notes due 2031).
- Advised initial purchasers in a sovereign bond offering and dealer managers in concurrent cash tender offer.*
- Advised Brazilian glass manufacturer in its acquisition of a Colombian manufacturer.*
- Advised Argentine issuer on its bond issuance for $400 million in New York, Argentina, and Luxembourg.*
- Advised Argentine issuer on its public and private debt restructuring in 2020.*
- Advised Argentine company as the borrower of a $120 million syndicated loan.*
*Prior to joining Ropes & Gray
Memberships & Affiliations
Ropes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).