Chad Parkinson is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s finance practice group, based in London.
Chad trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in the finance, private equity transactions, asset management, and private equity real estate groups.
- Acted for Liberty Global, DigitalBridge and AtlasEdge on a €725 million financing in connection with the joint venture acquisition of European data centres
- Represented a club of lenders in relation to the refinancing of the debt facilities of a European audiovisual production and media rights management company
- Acted for Bridgepoint on the financing related to its investment in Monica Vinader, an award-winning British luxury jewellery brand
- Acted for Goldman Sachs and the lead banks on a £555 million equivalent senior secured notes and super senior RCF refinancing of the Boparan Group
- Acted for Monarch Capital on a super senior term loan B liquidity financing in respect of the Boparan Group
- Acted for a family office in connection with a senior and mezzanine real estate loan financing in an aggregate principal amount of €775 million secured by one of the world’s largest data centres