Mitesh Patel is an associate in the real estate investments & transactions group of Ropes & Gray. Mitesh advises real estate owners, developers and joint ventures in nationwide acquisitions, sales and financings of multifamily properties, commercial complexes, hospitality sites and industrial centers. Mitesh also represents private lenders that provide secured financing for a broad spectrum of real estate projects. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Mitesh was an associate in the New York office of another international law firm.
- An investment bank loan originator, in an approximately $197 million securitized mortgage loan to finance the construction of an office, warehouse, and R&D campus, net leased upon completion to a large-cap company.*
- An investment bank loan originator, in the structuring and placement of an approximately $343 million securitized mortgage loan to finance the construction of a large-cap company's new corporate headquarters.*
- An international global investment firm, in its acquisition and financing of major hospitality sites across the Northeast.*
- A private equity fund, in its acquisitions, financings, and dispositions of multifamily, commercial and industrial properties nationwide.*
- Landlords and tenants in a variety of commercial lease transactions for office and retail space.*