Brad Rocheville joined Ropes & Gray’s litigation and enforcement practice group in 2021. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, shareholder and corporate governance disputes, internal investigations and government enforcement matters. Brad works with a range of clients, including hedge funds, private equity firms, public companies, boards of directors, and executives. Brad also maintains a robust pro bono practice, advising clients primarily on immigration issues.
- Assists private equity clients and portfolio companies to enhance anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and sanctions compliance policies and procedures
- Regularly conducts pre-acquisition anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, economic sanctions, and export controls compliance due diligence for large private equity firms and their portfolio companies operating in high-risk jurisdictions globally.
- Performs proactive FCPA risk assessments for major multinational companies’ global operations.
- Conducts due diligence media investigations of target companies in high-risk markets.
- Conducted an internal investigation for large oil company regarding risk under U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and recommended best practices moving forward.
- Advised a global life sciences company on ongoing investigations by Brazilian authorities into public tenders.
- Represented health care company in investigations by DOJ into allegations of potential False Claims Act violations.
- Advised pharmaceutical company on FTC Second Request.