Jennifer Rikoski joined Ropes & Gray in 2006 and is a partner in the employment, executive compensation and employee benefits practice group. She represents public company and private equity clients, including portfolio companies, executives and compensation committees, in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, structuring management equity arrangements, negotiating employment and severance agreements and advising on deferred compensation and other incentive programs. Jenny has successfully represented several dozen refugees and asylum-seekers on a pro bono basis and regularly lectures and leads trainings on immigration law and policy. Jenny serves as co-chair of the firm’s pro bono committee, chair of the Boston office’s civic engagement committee and as a Boston hiring partner.
- Represented Advent International in its investments in AccentCare, Aimbridge Hospitality, Ansira, Genoa Healthcare and Olaplex.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its investments in Access, Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, The Bayou Companies, CHE Behavorial Health Services, Colorado Boxed Beef Company, Cotton Patch Cafe, Dakine, Douglas Products, Fox Head, HUF, Hybrid Apparel, Juice Plus+, Maxi Canada, Sequel Youth & Family Services, Tacala/Boom Foods and Tall Tree Foods.
- Represented Audax Private Equity in its investments in AAMP Global, Accent Food Services, Affordable Interior Systems, Aspen Surgical Products, Astute, Axia Women’s Health, Belmont Medical Technologies, Chartis Group, Chase Doors, Chesapeake IRB, Colony Hardware, Corepoint Health, Corrona, Data Intensity, Endurance International Group, EnviroVac, Gastro Health, Great Expressions Dental Centers, Help/Systems, HOPCo, Liquid Environmental Solutions, Meridian Behavioral Health, Numotion, PlayMonster, Phoenix Physical Therapy, Proud Moments, Reed Group, Smart Care Equipment Solutions, Solis Mammography, Trident USA, TriMark USA, United Urology Group, Van Pool and WellSpring Consumer Healthcare.
- Represented Bain Capital in its investments in Arosa + LIVHOME, Blue Coat Systems, Canada Goose, Cerevel, Hugel, Innocor, Penn Foster, TOMS Shoes, TI Fluid Systems, Toshiba Memory and Waystar.
- Represented Becton, Dickinson in numerous acquisitions and divestitures.
- Represented Kohlberg & Co. in its investments in Cadence, Centerplate, Central Parking, CIBT, EN Engineering, GPRS, K2/MDV, MarketCast, ONS, Packaging Dynamics, Phillips Medisize, Risk Strategies, Sara Lee, Spinal Elements, Stanadyne, U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners and U.S. Risk.
- Represented Silver Lake in its investments in Avaya, GoodRx, LightBox, Twitter, Vacasa, Verily, Waymo and Weld North Education.
- Represented Bright Horizons, Canada Goose, Cyclerion and The Michaels Companies in their initial public offerings.
- Represented refugees, asylum-seekers and others seeking pro bono immigration assistance from countries around the world, including Haiti, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Colombia, Honduras, and El Salvador.