Jessica Rubin is an associate in Ropes & Gray's corporate department. Jessica practices primarily in the firm's private capital transactions group and represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with a broad range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, equity investments and financings.
During law school, Jessica served as an executive articles editor of the New York University Annual Survey of American Law.
- Represented Audax Private Equity in its majority acquisition of Flashpoint, a leading provider of actionable threat intelligence and intelligence automation for commercial and government customers.
- Represented Audax Private Equity in its investment in Team Cymru, Inc., a global leader in cyber threat intelligence.
- Represented Partners Group and Kohlberg & Company in the acquisition of BluSky Restoration Contractors, which specializes in real estate damage services that stabilize emergency situations and restore businesses and property back to pre-loss condition.
- Represented Partners Group in the acquisition of Forefront Dermatology, the largest and most diversified dermatology group practice in the U.S.
- Represented Harvest Partners in the acquisition of Affordable Care, the largest U.S. dental services organization specializing in tooth replacement services.
- Represented Harvest Partners and Galway Holdings, LP in Galway's acquisition of MAI Capital Management.
- Represented Bain Capital Tech Opportunities in its investment in Axtria, a global cloud software and data analytics provider.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in its sale of Digital Room to Sycamore Partners.