Dan Ton-That is an associate in Ropes & Gray's private equity transactions group. Dan represents domestic and international buyers and sellers in domestic, cross-border and global mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private investments across a broad range of industries.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Dan was an associate in the corporate department of a leading Canadian law firm, focusing on mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions.
- Represented Lee Equity Partners in the sale of K2 Insurance Services, a speciality insurance programme manager.
- Represented Real Chemistry, a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, in its acquisition of TI Health, a data-driven marketing and predictive analytics company that delivers omnichannel healthcare provider (HCP) engagement insights and activation solutions for pharmaceutical and life sciences brands.
- Represented Radancy, a global talent acquisition software provider and portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, in its acquisition of Ascendify, a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) and recruitment marketing platform.
- Represented LightBox, a portfolio company of Silver Lake, in its acquisition of The Planning & Zoning Resource Company, the nation’s most robust and oldest established zoning data firm.
- Represented Monomoy Capital Partners in its $375 million acquisition of Trinity Highway Products, a manufacturer and lessor of highway safety products, including crash cushions, end terminals, guardrails and truck-mounted attenuators, from Trinity Industries Inc.
- Represented VSS Capital Partners in the sale of Coretelligent, a leading provider of comprehensive managed IT, cybersecurity, and cloud services, to Norwest Equity Partners.
- Represented Bombardier Inc. in its $1.2 billion sale of its aero structures operations and maintenance and repair facility to Spirit Aerosystems Holdings Inc.*
- Represented Bombardier Inc. in its sale of its interest in Airbus Canada Limited Partnership to Airbus SE and the Government of Quebec.*
- Represented Canadian National Railway Company in its acquisition of the TransX Group of Companies.*
- Represented Stornoway Diamond Corporation in its CCAA restructuring of approximately CDN$1 billion in debt.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray