Nicholas Tallon joined Ropes & Gray in 2022 as an associate in the private equity transactions group in the London office. Nicholas has a range of corporate and finance experience, advising mid-market private equity investors, global financial institutions and corporate clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas trained and qualified at a leading Irish law firm.
- Advised Matrix, a market-leading workforce technology and services platform and portfolio company of Bridgepoint Development Capital, on its acquisition of employment screening business Security Watchdog from business process services group Capita
- Advised leading global private equity firm AEA Investors on its sale of LoneStar, a UK-headquartered global manufacturer and supplier of engineered components, to Epiris
- Advised 3i Group plc on its investment in Digital Barriers, a leading provider of IoVT (Internet of Video Things) surveillance and security products
- Advised a prominent mid-market private equity firm on the sale of their entire interest in an industry-leading alternative lender funding property development in Ireland*
- Advised an Irish alternative data company on several funding rounds and provided ongoing general corporate advice*
- Advised an Irish technology company in a corporate reorganisation and subsequent merger*
- Advised a leading Irish broadband provider on a syndicated debt financing to support phase 2 of their fibre network roll-out*
*Prior to joining Ropes & Gray