Isabella is an attorney in the finance group of the firm’s corporate department in New York. Isabella assists private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with a broad range of financing transactions, including acquisition financings, syndicated credit facilities, asset-based financings and second lien credit facilities. Isabella also works within the firm’s capital solutions and private credit practice, assisting a broad range of clients on liability management, direct lending and restructuring transactions.
- Represented direct lenders Aquiline Credit Opportunities and Energy Impact Partners in connection with their $40 million senior secured term loan to a leading provider of end-to-end solutions and services for technology transformations.
- Represented GI Partners in connection with the financing for its take-private of GTY Technology, a NASDAQ-listed SaaS company offering a cloud-based suite of solutions for North American state and local governments.
- Represented Kohlberg and Partners Group in connection with the financing for its acquisition of BluSky Restoration Contractors, LLC, a leading specialist real estate damage service provider, and subsequent add-on acquisitions.
- Represented Kohlberg and its portfolio company MarketCast in connection with the financing for its acquisition of Phoenix Marketing International, a leading research and analytics provider specialized in advertising management.
- Represented Harvest Partners in connection with the financing for its acquisition of Fortis Solutions Group, a leading converter of pressure sensitive labels including multi-ply coupon and booklets, flexible packaging printing, shrink sleeves, folding cartons, and label applicators, and subsequent add-on acquisitions.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in connection with financing for its acquisition of Cumming Group, an international construction consultancy, from Tailwind Capital.
- Represented The Vistria Group in connection with financing for its acquisition of Beacon Specialized Living Services, a provider of residential healthcare services.
- Represented funds managed by Cyrus Capital Partners and Keyframe Capital Partners as the lead investors in a $150,000,000 second lien convertible note financing issued by Redaptive, Inc., a leading energy-as-a-service provider.