Jeramy Webb is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s business restructuring practice group. Jeramy’s practice focuses on advising debtors, creditors, asset purchasers, and sponsors, among others, in all aspects of bankruptcies, out-of-court restructurings, and special situations. In advising clients, Jeramy draws on substantial knowledge of the Bankruptcy Code, as well as significant banking experience. Jeramy’s experience spans a broad range of industries, including oil & gas, retail, gaming, and media & entertainment.
In addition to his restructuring and finance work, Jeramy regularly works with the National Veterans Legal Services Program.
- Tecomet, Inc., together with certain of its affiliates, in the refinancing of its approximately $1 billion capital structure, including through the provision of a new revolving credit facility and privately placed first-lien term loan. Tecomet is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of orthopedic, robotic assisted, and minimally invasive surgical products, as well as precision components for the aerospace and defense industry.
- iMedia Brands, Inc. and its affiliated debtors in their pending chapter 11 cases, which involve the restructuring of approximately $300 million of obligations. iMedia and its affiliates are a leading interactive media company that capitalizes on the convergence of entertainment, ecommerce, and advertising.
- Certain affiliates of TPG Inc. in the chapter 11 cases of Independent Pet Partners and certain of its affiliates, a pet products retailer, which filed for chapter 11 with a stalking horse bid to address its $111.4 million of funded indebtedness.
- Sable Permian Resources, LLC and its debtor-affiliates, an oil and natural gas company focused on the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of unconventional oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquid reserves in the Permian Basin of West Texas, in their chapter 11 cases.*
- Velocity Holding Company, Inc. and its debtor-affiliates, a leading wholesale distributor, designer, manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of aftermarket parts, apparel, and accessories for the powersports industry, in their chapter 11 cases.*
- American Energy – Permian Basin, LLC and its affiliates in their out of court restructuring of approximately $2.1 billion in debt.*
- Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. Inc. and certain of its affiliates, a casino entertainment services provider.*
- Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of Westinghouse Electric Company LLC and certain of its affiliates, a provider of mission critical technologies, products, and services to the nuclear power industry.*
- Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of Penn Virginia Corporation and certain of its affiliates, an independent oil and gas company.*
- Antares Capital LP and WhiteHorse Capital Management, LLC, as administrative agents, in numerous restructuring and financing transactions, including the chapter 11 cases of BL Restaurants Holding, LLC and KB US Holdings, Inc.*
- The Foreign Representative in the chapter 15 cases of Huachen Energy Co., Ltd., DTEK Finance PLC, and New Look Financing plc.*
- Dairy Farmers of America, Inc., as purchaser and the debtors’ largest trade creditor, in the chapter 11 cases of Southern Foods Group, LLC and its debtor-affiliates.*
- Sonar Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates in their out of court assignment for the benefit of creditors.*
*Prior to joining Ropes & Gray