Jeremy Zucker is an associate in the private equity transactions group in the New York office. He advises private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies and strategic clients in a range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, strategic add-ons, take privates, carve-outs, joint ventures, majority and minority investments, PIPEs, restructurings and other complex transactions. He also advises clients on corporate governance and general corporate matters.
- TPG Capital in its acquisition of Nextech; its carve-out acquisition alongside Francisco Partners of Boomi from Dell; its acquisition of Tasktop through its portfolio company, Planview; and the sale of Wind River.
- H.I.G. Infrastructure in its acquisitions of Tower Engineering Professionals and North America Central School Bus and various add-on acquisitions.
- Partners Group in its acquisition of Foundation Risk Partners.
- Harvest Partners in its acquisition of Fortis Solutions Group.
- Monomoy Capital Partners in its carve-out acquisition of Trinity Highway Products from Trinity Industries.
- New Mountain Capital and its portfolio company Bounteous in its add-on acquisitions of Hathway and Lister Technologies.
- iMedia Brands in a section 363 sale of substantially all of its assets, including its ShopHQ Networks, 1-2-3.tv, iMDS, J.W. Hulme, and Christopher & Banks businesses, to an affiliate of Innovation Ventures, the producer and distributor of 5-hour ENERGY® shots.
- An ad hoc group of senior secured noteholders and convertible noteholders of Quotient Limited, a publicly-listed European-based diagnostics company, in a comprehensive debt and equity restructuring of Quotient pursuant to a chapter 11 plan.
- Fidelity Investments in its collaboration with Vanguard, Alight Solutions and Retirement Clearinghouse (RCH) to create a consortium of workplace retirement plan recordkeepers, Portability Services Network, LLC, to accelerate the nationwide adoption of auto portability.
- Nestlé Health Science in its take-private acquisition of Aimmune Therapeutics and its acquisition of the businesses of IM HealthScience and Physician’s Seal, including their brands IBgard®, FDgard®, Fiber Choice® and REMfresh®.*
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals in the renegotiation of its agreement to be acquired by Lantheus Holdings.*
- Argo Infrastructure Partners, as part of a consortium of investors including Wafra and Macquarie Capital Principal Finance, in a preferred equity investment in TierPoint.*
- Mereo BioPharma Group in a PIPE investment from investors led by OrbiMed.*
- Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings in a preferred equity investment from Brickell Insurance Holdings, an investment vehicle controlled by 777 Partners.*
- Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors in the acquisition by its subsidiary of a significant equity interest in Jefferson Terminal.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray