Bill Zimmerman joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 and is an associate in the private capital transactions group. Bill’s practice primarily focuses on the representation of private equity funds in mergers, acquisitions and other transactions. Bill also regularly advises portfolio companies on a broad range of general corporate matters.
- Represented Baring Private Equity Asia in its sale of the surgical business of Lumenis LTD., a company that develops and commercializes energy-based medical solutions.
- Represented Baring Private Equity Asia in its acquisition of Virtusa Corporation, a global provider of digital strategy, digital engineering and IT services and solutions.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its acquisition of Source Advisors, a market leading specialty tax solutions and software provider.
- Represented Cressey & Company LP in its sale of StatLab Medical Products, a leading developer and manufacturer of diagnostic supplies for the anatomic pathology laboratory industry.
- Represented GI Partners in its acquisition of Clinical Ink, a global clinical trial technology company.
- Represented Gauge Capital in the Schlesinger Group’s acquisitions of Market Cube, a leading marketing technology services company, and 20/20 Research, a leading qualitative technology- research services provider.